Jan 122018

holland

We have new Target cartwheel offers available to save 25% off select Mizkan products. There’s coupons to stack to make for some nice savings…

Holland House Cooking Wines 16 oz $2.79 (Reg. Price)
-25% Off Holland House cooking wine Target-Cartwheel x1/20
.50 OFF wyb ONE (1) Holland House Cooking Wine
= $1.59 after stack 

nakano-rice-vinegar

Nakano Rice vinegar 12 oz $1.99 (Regular Price)
-25% Off Nakano Rice Vinegar Target-Cartwheel x1/20
.50 OFF wyb ONE (1) Nakano Rice Vinegar
= .99 after stack

world-harbor

World Harbors Marinades $2.49 (Regular Price)
-25% Off World Harbors Marinades Target-Cartwheel x1/20
.50 OFF wyb ONE (1) World Harbors Sauce & Marinades
= $1.36 after stack

Jan 112018
Jan 112018

aquaphora

Keep an eye out at your stores for a new offer for B1G1 50% off Eucerin or Aquaphor baby care thru 1/20. There are high-value coupons out there to make for a nice deal…

Buy 2 Aquaphor Baby Products PSA $6.69 = $13.38
-$3.35 (one will be half off with B1G1 50% off Aquaphor Baby Care Target Deal thru 1/20
-$4 (use two $2/1 Aquaphor Baby Product 3 oz+ 1-7-18 SS1 x1/20
(or use two 
$1.50/1 Aquaphor Baby Item .35 oz twin pack – 25.4 oz)
= as low as $6.03 for 2 or around $3.02 each after coupons & Target deal

aquaphor

Speaking of Aquaphor, there are a couple of other nice printable coupons available…

-Save $2 off any ONE Aquaphor Ointment Body Spray 3.7 oz
-$1.50/1 Aquaphor Healing Ointment .35 oz 2 pack – 14 oz (excl. baby & lip)

Even better, you can stack these coupons two coupons with this week’s in-ad Target coupon for a FREE $5 Gift Card with Skin Care Purchase $15+  (or find in the Target app or Text GLOW to 827438 for a mobile version).

Jan 112018

scholls

Right now there are some nice high-value printable coupons available on the Dr. Scholl’s site. Even better, we have a new offer for a FREE $5 Gift Card wyb 2 Dr. Scholl’s items thru 1/20. While there are lots of products included, here’s just one idea for you…

DEAL IDEA: Buy 2 Dr. Scholl’s Stylish Step Insoles $7.99 = $15.98
-$4 (use two $2/1 Dr. Scholl’s Stylish Step Inserts or Insoles $7.95+ or 1-7-18 SS2 x1/27
= $11.98 – $5 Gift Card back for buying 2 thru 1/20
= $6.98 for both or $3.49 each after coupons & gift card

Keep in mind there are lots of other Dr. Scholl’s items included in the gift card offer. You can check out additional printable coupons HERE or check your inserts for the following coupons…

-$3/1 Dr. Scholl’s Athletic Series Insole $8.95+ 1-7-18 SS2 x1/27
-$3/1 Dr. Scholl’s Comfort & Energy Insoles $8.95+ 1-7-18 SS2 x1/27
-$3/1 Dr. Scholl’s Pain Relief Orthotics or Custom Fit Orthotics $8.95+ 1-7-18 SS2 x1/27

Jan 112018

gold-bond8
We have a nice new printable coupon available to Save $1.00 on any one (1) GOLD BOND® Lotion or Cream (excludes 1 oz sizes). To find this coupon fast, just look for Gold Bond in the drop down menu.

gold-bond
Even better, this coupon can be stacked with this week’s in-ad Target Coupon for a FREE $5 Gift Card with Skin Care Purchase $15+ (or find in the Target app or text GLOW to 827438).

gold-bond6

There are so many ways to mix & match to meet the threshold for the Target coupon, but if you want to stock up on healing hand cream, they are included – so you could do this….

DEAL IDEA: Buy 4 Gold Bond Healing Hand Cream (PSA $3.87) = $15.48
-FREE $5 Gift Card wyb $15+ Skin Care (or find in the Target app or text GLOW to 827438) x1/13
$4 (use four Save $1.00 on any one (1) GOLD BOND® Lotion or Cream (excludes 1 oz sizes)
= $6.48 for all 4 or $1.62 each after stack

Jan 112018

ellas-kitchen

If you haven’t grabbed those rare printable coupons for Ella’s Kitchen Baby Food Pouches & Snacks – print them while you still can since we have a nice new high-value stack. To find these coupons fast, just choose Ella’s Kitchen in the left hand side of the screen…

$1.00 OFF any ONE (1) Ella’s Kitchen® Nibbly Fingers
$0.75 OFF any TWO (2) Ella’s Kitchen® Pouches

We have a new 30% Off cartwheel offer to stack with that makes for some big savings…

Buy 2 Ella’s Kitchen Baby Food Pouches PSA $1.52 (Reg. Price) = as low as $3.04
-.90 (use 30% Off Ella’s Kitchen Baby Food & Snacks Target-Cartwheel x1/14
$0.75 OFF any TWO (2) Ella’s Kitchen® Pouches
= $1.39 for 2 or around .69 each after stack

ellas

Ella’s Kitchen Nibbly Fingers Snacks $3.99 (Reg. Price)
-$1.20 (use 30% Off Ella’s Kitchen Baby Food & Snacks Target-Cartwheel x1/14
$1.00 OFF any ONE (1) Ella’s Kitchen® Nibbly Fingers
= $1.79 after stack or like saving over 50%

There was also a new cartwheel offer to save 30% on Earth’s Best Baby Food Pouches and Snacks that is valid thru 1/14 if you have interest. There are no mainstream coupons that I know of – but it’s a nice discount all on it’s own.

Jan 112018
Jan 112018

atkins

We have a new Target cartwheel offer to save 20% on Atkins Snack & Meal Bars. Even better – there are additional discounts to be had at Target this week thru 1/13.

atkins couponTo start with, Atkins is offering $5 Off in coupons when you register for a FREE Quick Start Kit. Once you’ve registered, you’ll be able to download the coupons including a nice high-value one for $2 off bars and shakes you can stack with the cartwheel offer.

Target sells the 5 count bars as low as $5.49, so $2.39 after coupon. But if you are looking to stock up at a nice price, you can also triple stack with an in-ad Target coupon valid thru 1/13 for a FREE $5 Gift Card wyb $25+ Nutrition & Vitamins as all Atkins products are included.

The $2 coupon has a limit of one, but there are other rebates you can use on additional purchases. You can mix and match how you wish – but here’s one idea for you…

DEAL IDEA: Buy 4 Atkins Snack Bars ($5.49)
& Buy 1 Atkins Shakes 4-Packs ($5.99) = $27.95
-FREE $5 Gift Card wyb $25+ Nutrition & Vitamins ETS In-Ad TQ Valid 1/7 to 1/13
*Or Text HEALTH to 827438, Or find in the Target app
-$4.39 (use 20% Off Atkins Bars  5-Count Packs Target Cartwheel x1/14

$2/1 Atkins Bars, Shakes or Treats when you register (limit 1)
-$2.00 (redeem 2x Earn $1 Cash Back wyb Atkins Meal or Snack Bars w/Checkout 51 x1/17
Earn $1 Cash Back wyb Atkins Endulge Treats w/Checkout 51 x1/17
Earn $1 Cash Back wyb Atkins Shakes w/Checkout 51 x1/17
= $12.56 for all 5 products or $2.51 each 

Jan 112018

pillsbury

Sign up for Pillsbury’s free email and score up to $250 per year in coupon savings. In addition you can browse their site for recipes, dinner ideas & more.

Once you create your account and are signed up with Pillsbury, you can grab the following coupons while they last to save on select Products…

-.75 OFF when you purchase ONE Totino’s Pizza Rolls or Snacks 
-.50 OFF when you purchase ONE Betty Crocker Cake Mix or Frosting

betty-cake-mixes

Betty Crocker Cake Mixes PSA $1.24 (Regular Price)
-.50 OFF when you purchase ONE Betty Crocker Baking Mix or Frosting

= .74 each after coupon

Some Target stores also carry Betty Crocker baking mix pouches for as low as $1.00. If your store has them, it makes for a nice price after coupon…

Betty Crocker Brownie Mixes Pouches $1.00 (Reg. Price)
-.50 OFF when you purchase ONE Betty Crocker Baking Mix or Frosting

= .50 each after coupon

betty-crocker

In addition – also watch for select Betty Crocker Cake mixes possibly on clearance. I found these Super Moist Butter Pecan Cake Mixes at 30% Off down to $1.04. If you find them too, they would be just .54 after this .50 OFF when you purchase ONE Betty Crocker Baking Mix or Frosting coupon.

Jan 112018

TOYS

Here’s what else has been spotted on clearance this week along with any coupon matchups I could find. Remember- clearance can vary greatly from store to store- there is no guarantee you will find the same or for the same discount that those who contributed to this post have. Be sure and sort the blog by clearance too to see what else has been found this week!

I try & list specific varieties, prices & other details when I can, since not everything gets stickered and sometimes it’s worth a quick scan to check. I also try to provide DPCI #s when I can. If a DPCI is listed or shown in the picture, you may want to check HERE to get an idea if your store has any on hand and at what price. Some Target Cartwheel Offers do exclude clearance but it can’t hurt to browse thru to look at those offers too just in case.

TOYS6

TOYS: If you have been stalking the toy clearance at Target you may have noticed some consolidation going on with clearance toys being moved into their own aisles. Not all stores have the room to do this but its a good sign that more and more toys will be clearancing out and the discounts will continue dropping.

If your store has started to move clearance toys into their own aisles, do not let the signs deter you if they read 30% like mine did. If you check out all the stickers up close there’s a good chance you may find some at 50 or even 70% already.

CLICK ON CONTINUE READING TO SEE THE REST OF THE CLEARANCE FINDS—–>

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with Target.com or Target, nor am I employed by them or compensated by them to publish content found on this site.
Technical support provided by Coupon Dad over at Lucky Dad Media