If you have the ibotta app, a fun & easy way to earn extra money while shopping, there are 2 new bonuses available and a few new earning opprtunties as well. The new bonuses can only be earned in May so here’s what you have to do…
First, redeem at least 4 ibotta offers in May and earn the May Flowers Bonus, you will receive an extra $2 in earnings. Once you’ve earned the first bonus, redeem at least 5 more ibotta offers and you can earn the May Flowers Two bonus and an extra $4 in savings. That’s an extra $6 in savings in addition to cash earned on each of the ibotta offers you redeem!
Also, check for some new earning opportunities anywhere from .50 to .75 on several brands. Keep in mind it is possible for some of your offers to vary. Remember you can also use coupons and it will not affect your ibotta earnings. Note: If you are not seeing the new offers, try clicking on “Sort” in the top right corner, then select “Refresh Offers” at the top. Remember to click on the “i” in the top right corner of each offer for any exclusions.
- Earn up to $0.50 wyb Doritos Nacho Cheese Chips 11oz
- Earn up to $0.75 wyb El Monterey Taquitos 10ct+
- Earn up to $0.50 wyb FAGE Greek Yogurt 17.6 oz+
- Earn up to $0.75 wyb Hormel Natural Choice Deli Meat (excl bacon & other varieties)
- Earn up to $0.50 wyb Lay’s Wavy Roasted Garlic & Sea Salt Chips Bag 9.5oz
- Earn up to $0.50 wyb Litehouse Salad Dressing 12oz
- Earn up to $0.50 wyb Sargento Sliced Cheese
- Earn up to $0.50 wyb Tums Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets Regular Strength
If you are not familiar with the ibotta app, it is a fun and easy way to earn extra money while shopping as you get rewarded with cash for buying select products at over 40 retailers. If you don’t have the ibotta app yet, you can sign up HERE and for complete details on how this great program works, you can check out my post HERE.