Right now you can still grab both the new Target Beauty Boxes for the month of September and they are priced at $7 each with FREE shipping. I only ended up ordering the New Basics box, and was very happy with it when it showed up in my mailbox today. 🙂
For starters- that great $3/$15 Beauty Purchase threshold Target coupon is still being sent along in the box- and I always feel that it is like a $3 discount off the price of the box right there. I know I will use it plus I also swayed toward the Basics box because of the new full size CoverGirl Total Tease Mascara included, which alone retails for $8.99.
All in all I am very happy with the box which also included a 7ml jar of Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb, 1.3 oz tubes of AcureUltra Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner, a 1.9 oz bottle of Simple Micellar Water, 2 up&up Premium Cotton Rounds, a 2 oz tube of Sensodyne ProNamel Strong & Bright Toothpaste, and a 2.7 oz bottle of NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion.
The second box is still available if you have interest and is called the Total Hydration Beauty Box and includes the following items…
- Curls Unleashed Curl Defining Crème- 1.75 oz
- Curls – Blueberry Leave In Conditioner 2 OZ
- Argan Oil Dual Packette : SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Shampoo (15 mL)
- SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Blow Out Crème (15 mL)
- Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion Deluxe Trial Size- 1.7oz
- Animalz Sheet Mask – Panda
- St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub- 1oz
- Chapstick Total Hydration- Blood Orange
And as always, if you have and use your REDcard you will also get an additional 5% Off.