There has been a new MQ added to Target.com’s e-Centives site HERE for $3/2 Pup-Peroni Dog Snacks. I was excited at first- but it is specifically for the 25 oz size- which is a larger expensive bag. I will try to get a price for you soon. Also note- this Q shows on your screen as$2/2 but is $3/2 when you print it. It expires on 2/9/2010 and I will add it to the Master List HERE.
Giveaways are so much fun, and this will be the first of many I plan to do on my Blog. I will keep this post as a sticky on top to make it easy for people to find and enter.
For my first Giveaway- four winners will be chosen to receive a Free Product Coupon (valid up to $10.99) for Glade Lasting Impressions. The Qs all have a nice long expiration date of August, 2011. You can enter up to 4 times by doing one or all of the following:
1. Leave a comment on this post
2. Leave a comment that you Grabbed my Button
3. Leave a comment that you Tweeted about my Giveaway on Twitter
4. Leave a comment that you Spread the word about my Giveaway on Facebook
I will use random.org to choose 4 winners and I will notify the winners by e-mail. Giveaway will end at noon on Friday, 12/18. Good Luck!
*Note: if you do not see your comment posted right away, and have never commented prior to today, don’t worry- I just need to approve it. Once I approve a comment from a user, any comments you leave on my blog will automatically post from now on.
UPDATE: Giveaway has ended- thanks for participating! The winners were:
Laura C. (wifeof@…)
REagan S. (tigansayre@…)
If you use these products regularly- this could be a nice opportunity to save quite a bit of money on them. Right now- Target is offering a $5.00 GC wyb a select Olay Skin Care item over $20.00.
There is also a $20 MIR for Olay when you purchase $50 worth of Facial Moisturizers, Treatments, and/or cleansers HERE. The MIR does not require the items to be on 1 receipt. The products included in the deal are all priced $23.99 and include Olay Regenerist & Olay Definity. There are the following Qs out there for both:
-$3/1 Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizer or Facial Cleanser from 11-29-09 PG
-$3/1 Olay Definity Facial Moisturizer or Facial Cleanser, from 12-13-09 RP
Here is a possible scenario idea for coming the least oop:
(Buy 1 Olay Regenerist) $23.99
– $3/1 from 11-29-09 PG
= $20.99 (get back $5 GC)
(Buy 1 Olay Regenerist) $23.99
(Buy a Package of Olay Daily Facials) $3.73
– $3/1 from 11-29-09 PG
-$1/1 Olay Facial Moisturizer or Facial Cleanser 11-29-09 PG
-$5 (GC from transaction #1)
= $18.72 (get back $5 gift card)
Total for both transactions = 39.71
-$20.00 (submit rebate found HERE)
-$5 Gift Card earned from transaction #2
=$14.71 for $50 worth of products after GC & MIR
If you have a receipt for another Olay product already- you can just omit the Daily Facials and subtract the $3.73. I just tried to work something in to let you reach the $50 purchase needed before Qs for the rebate.
Many of you have e-mailed me for help and advice on problems you have encountered on price matching. Its upsetting to know that some of you have run into trouble- but comforting to get those e-mails telling me you went back and stood your ground and got it solved.
Although I really enjoy a price match when it is on a gift card deal- it should also be a convenience – why go to 3 different stores just to get a better price on something when you can just bring the ads in and get it for the same price? I will try and offer some tips here and I will add this to the FAQs & Basic Info Page as well.
1. Always bring the complete ad in with you & make sure the ad shows the sale dates
2. Check out at customer service- you will more than likely end up there anyway- so why not start there. (they should not refuse to check you out at CS either. You can explain to them why you are there- because you don’t want to wait in 2 lines!)
3. You are entitled to a gift card regardless of a Price Match. There is no rule that states otherwise in their policy to date. The only time I think this could be argued is if the ad specified you spend a certain amount of $ to get the gift card. So for example if it was Get a $5 GC wyb $10 worth of Oreo Cookies- and Oreo Cookies were $2.00 each at Target, but $1 each at Wags… if you wanted to price match- you would now have to buy 10 packages of Oreos instead of 5 in order to get the gift card.
4. If you are told that you are not entitled to a gift card- ask to speak to the manager. Many problems are solved by requesting a member of management. Not all, of course, but if you are still given a problem about getting your gift card- ask why and could they please show you where it says that you are not entitled to it if you price match.
5. If you feel there may be issues surrounding your purchase because of previous problems- locate the manager before you shop and express your concerns. You may as well know up front if management will refuse you and you get stuck purchasing something you normally wouldn’t if it weren’t for the incentives. But still ask that they validate the refusal by showing you this policy in writing.
6. If you are refused by management- although it is frustrating- my suggestion would be to e-mail corporate. You could call- but a written reponse that corrects the problem, can be printed out and taken to the store and shown to management instead of just taking your word for it.
As couponers we all must develop a thick skin at one time or another. I remember when I first started I was always shaking in my shoes and everytime a cashier said “no” I would run out the door! I have learned a lot of things since then- the most important one being- that I often know more about a store’s coupons, policies and procedures than the cashier who is handling my purchase. They are not the final word and nor should you settle for it if you know you are making a legitimate purchase.
If you have not ordered your Entertainment Book yet- don’t forget that this promotion will end on the 21st. Right now- it is $19.99 and the book will ship free. I bought mine at Wags for $25 after using a Q, and although it was still agood deal- $19.99 is definitely better! This coupon-packed book really does pay for itself in no time flat! Go HERE to order.
If you missed the Price Cut that ended at Target on Coffee-Mate- you can still get a Price Match of 2/$3.00 by presenting the Walgreen’s Ad this week. Be prepared to be required to buy 2 since that is how it appears in the ad. (Silly, I know). There is a great $1.50/2 Q you can print by going HERE and filling out a short questionnare & registering on their site. This will make it .75 cents a bottle after Price Match & Q. There is also a $1/2 MQ on the Target Site HERE. You have until 12/19 for this price match.
When price matching always bring the complete ad to the store. I also suggest checking out at the CS desk and immediately asking for a manger if you have any issues.
I saw a few more toys with a Price Cut in case you have had your eye on any of them:
Fisher Price Shake & Go Cars $9.99 (PC 12/13-12-26)
(both DC Super Friends & Disney Cars included)
Battle Strikers Turbo Tops $9.99 (PC 12/13-?)
Halo Wars Mega Blocks Figures $15.99 (PC 12/13-12/26)
Playskool Tumble n Twirl $17.99 (PC 11/22-12/26)
-$5/1 MQ PRINT
I found the Playskool Activity Ball on Clearance at my store today for $11.18. There is a $5/1 MQ you can print HERE, to make it $6.18.
I also found a couple of the Star Wars Science toys have been clearanced. I saw both the Optical Command Unit and Darth Vader Robotic Arm marked down to $20.98. Unfortunately the $5/1 IP will not apply here- as that Q is off of Hasbro Star Wars toys only.
In addition to the popular game titles on sale for $5.00 this week at Target- Chutes and Ladders is on Price Cut for $5.00 as well. Price Cut expires on 12/19.
While there have been reports of several Blinkies out for Bagel Bites, I have yet to find one that includes the smaller 9 ct. box size. But, you can go HERE and fill out a short survey to print a $1/1 Bagel Bites Q and it will let you print 2x. This Q includes the 9 count size which sells at Target for $2.49. My son loves these- so $1.49 is a good price for me!