Well if you have had a copy of Target’s Coupon Policy in your binders, it is time to print another one. Target has updated its Coupon Policy and the most notable difference is now addressing the quantity of coupons that can be used. You can view and print off a copy of Target’s Coupon Policy HERE. The following is what I see new in the policy…
1. Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day (unless otherwise noted on coupon)
so in other words if your coupon has wording on it that limits you to using less, you cannot use 4
2. Returns of items purchased using Manufacturer coupons may receive coupon value returned in the form of a Target GiftCard. So for example, if you buy a Bottle of Pantene Shampoo for $3.49 and use a $1/1 Manufacturer’s Coupon on it and decide to return it. You may only get $2.49 refunded to you, and $1 will be put on a Target Gift Card. (Note- The value of a Target Coupon used is never refunded).
3. We reserve the right to accept, refuse or limit the use of any coupon.
4. We do not accept Canadian coupons in our US stores.
– Thanks for the heads up on the changes to Amy!